- 2 Dual Media for Flexible Fiber Connection
- Port Mirroring helps supervisor monitoring network
- Supports Q-in-Q(Double-tag)
- IEEE802.1Q tag-base VLAN for performance & security and 4094 VLAN entries
- IEEE802.1X Access Control improve network security
- IEEE802.1D Compatible, IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree & IEEE802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree
- Unknown Unicast/Broadcast/Multicast storm control
- Multicast VLAN management for IPTV
- IP-MAC-Port binding for LAN security
- QCL Based on Application traffic for QoS and rate limitation management
- Supports IGMPv3 snooping and IGMP Proxy
- Supports DHCP snooping (DHCP option 82)
- ACL Based on Ethernet Type/ARP/IPv4 for packets permit or deny, rate limitation and port copy
- Supports “power saving” for Green Ethernet requirement
- Supports LLDP(Link Layer Discovery Protocol) provides a standards-based method for enabling switches to advertise themselves.
MSM-6226 is a L2 Managed Switch that meets all IEEE 802.3/u/x/z Gigabit, Fast Ethernet and Ethernet specifications. It provides 24 Fast Ethenret ports (10/100 Mbps TP) and 2 Gigabit dual media ports with TP/SFP (or GBIC).
The switch can be managed through RS-232 serial port via direct connection, or through Ethernet port using Telnet or Web-Based management unit, associated with SNMP agent. With the SNMP agent, the network administrator can logon the switch to monitor, configure and control each port activity in a friendly way. The overall network management is enhanced and the network efficiency is also improved to accommodate high bandwidth applications.
MSM-6226 CR: 24-port Ethernet + 2 TP/SFP Gigabit Dual Media Layer2 Managed Switch.
(include 9-Pin Female-Female D-sub cable, 1.8 M Cable and Power Cord)
- ICP DAS