- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, Max. 32GB
- 4x Intel® Gigabit LAN
- 2x DisplayPort,1x DVI-D, 1x VGA
- 6x USB 3.1, 2x USB 2.0, 2x SATA III, 6x COM
- 1x PCI-Ex16 (3x PCI-E x4 signal, optional riser card), 1x Mini PCI-E socket, 1x M.2 (M-key)
- 1x MXM socket supports NVIDIA MXM GPU card (Up to 190W)
Combined with the latest MXM 3.0/3.1 GPU modules, the MT800M-P leverages the advantages of the NVIDIA’s GPU technology to deliver parallel processing performance with unmatched power efficiency, It is suitable for artificial intelligence applications in the retail, banking and transportation industries.
In addition to four display interfaces and 32GB system memory support, MT800M-P offers rich network connectivity with four Gigabit Ethernet and high speed I/O peripheral expandability through its six USB 3.1, two USB 2.0, two SATA III, and six serial ports. Expansion is provided by a fast PCIe x16, a Mini PCIe and an M.2 (M-key) slot. The board measures 270mm by 220mm and has 24V power input. It runs on both Windows 10 and Linux Ubuntu operating systems.