- Powered by NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ SOM bundled with JetPack 4.4
- 4x IEEE 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ ports with screw-lock
- 2x front-accessible, hot-swappable 2.5″ HDD trays
- 1x M.2 2280 M key socket for NVMe SSD
- 1x mini PCIe socket for WIFI/4G module
- 1x isolated CAN bus port and 1x RS232 port with flow control
- 1x GPS PPS input, 3-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO
- 8V to 35V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power contro
Benefiting from the low-power design of NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™, NRU-120S offers significant inference performance while consuming only 30W of power. The efficient power design and the compact form factor make it the perfect edge AI solution for both stationary and mobile applications. NRU-120S offers four 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ ports; each port can supply up to 25.5W of power to PD devices such as IP cameras and industrial cameras. In addition to 32GB eMMC on the Xavier module, NRU-120S further incorporates two front-accessible, hot-swappable 2.5″ HDD/ SSD tray for expanding storage capacity and an M.2 2280 NVMe socket for fast SSD read/write performance. It also has one mini-PCIe socket for WIFI and 4G module, as well as 1 GPS PPS input, 3-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO for communication with external devices.
By integrating PoE+ connectivity, a wide range of NVIDIA® AI tools, and modern deep learning frameworks, NRU-120S pushes real-time image and video inference to the edge. It is a one-stop AI-based video analytics solution that offers 802.3at PoE+ camera connections, video decoding, video streaming, video recording, and edge AI inference. With Neousys’ unique damping bracket design, ignition power control, and wide voltage power supply, NRU-120S is an ideal video inference platform for autonomous machines, predictive maintenance, law enforcement, and smart city applications.