- Intel® 6th Gen Core™ i7/i5 65W/35W CPU, up to 32 GB DDR4
- Integrated Vision-Specific I/O
- 4-CH CC/CV Lighting Controller
- 4-CH Camera Trigger Outputs
- 1-CH Quadrature Encoder Input
- 8-CH Isolated DI and 8-CH Isolated DO
- Patented MCU-Based, Real-Time I/O Control by DTIO V2 and OpenMCU
- Built-In Camera Interfaces
- 4-CH IEEE 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ Ports
- 4-CH USB 3.0 Ports
- Supports NVIDIA GTX 950/1050 for GPU-Accelerated Machine Vision
This powerful vision controller integrates every single function you need for machine vision applications in a compact footprint, including exceptional computing power, built-in camera interfaces, and real-time vision-specific I/O control.
To ensure high quality images, an MV system requires accurate interaction between lighting, camera, actuator, and sensor devices. The Nuvis-5306RT integrates LED lighting controller, camera trigger, encoder input, PWM output, and digital I/O, to connect and control all the vision devices. All the vision-specific I/O are managed by Neousys’ patented MCU-based architecture and DTIO/OpenMCU firmware to guarantee microsecond-scale real-time I/O control.
Computing power is another crucial requirement for a vision system. In addition to the remarkable performance brought by its Intel® 6th Gen Core™ i7/i5 CPU, the Nuvis-5306RT can further accommodate NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 950/1050 GPU to leverage a CPU-accelerated vision library or deep-learning vision software. Combining built-in PoE+ and USB 3.0 interfaces and the expandability for CameraLink and CoaXPress, the Nuvis-5306RT is the ideal platform for demanding machine vision applications.