- Half-Height, Half-Length, Double-slot.
- Power-efficiency, low-latency.
- Supported OpenVINO™ toolkit, AI edge computing ready device.
- FPGAs can be optimized for different deep learning tasks.
- Intel® FPGAs supports multiple float-points and inference workloads.
The Mustang-F100-A10 is a deep learning convolutional neural network acceleration card for speeding up AI inference, in a flexible and scalable way. Equipped with Intel® Arria® 10 FPGA, 8 GB DDR4 on board RAM, the Mustang-F100-A10 PCIe card can be used with the existing system, enabling high-performance computing without costing a fortune. FPGAs can offer reprogrammability that allows developers to implement algorithms in different applications to achieve optimal solutions. Algorithms implemented in FPGA provide deterministic timing, which achieved low latency real-time computation. Furthermore, compared to CPU or GPU, the power consumption of FPGA is extremely efficient. Those features make the Mustang-F100-A10 a great choice in edge computing.
Mustang-F100-A10-R10: PCIe FPGA Highest Performance Accelerator Card with Arria 10 1150GX support DDR4 2400Hz 8GB, PCIe Gen3 x8 interface
7Z000-00FPGA00: OTHERS PERIPHERAL DEVICE;FPGA Download Cable;IEI USB DOWNLOAD CABLE;Macnica;USB Download+USB CABLE+IDE CABLE+FPGA CABLE
- IEI Integration