- 8th Generation IntelCore. i7/i5/i3, Pentiumor Celeron Processor
- Support 6 x GbE RJ45 via IntelI211
- 2 x 288-pin DIMM, DDR4 2400MHz Non-ECC/RDIMM, up to 32GB
- 1 x RJ45 Console, 2 x USB 3.0, LCM
- 1 x 2.5” SSD/HDD Bay, 1 x M.2 A-Key (SATA, USB 3.0), 1 x PCIe mini card (PCIe , SATA)
- Support PCIe x16
The signal of the one PCIe 3.0 x8 slots and one Networking Module slot (PCIe x8) directly connect to CPU instead of DMI 3.0 channel. By doing this, the PCIe 3.0 x8 add-on cards and high speed Networking Modules can run with lower latency and achieve complete AI card and Networking Module performance.
PUZZLE is about the uCPE consists of software virtual network functions (VNFs) running on a standard operating system hosted on an open server. An ideal uCPE deployment supports a multi-vendor multi-component construction and enables rapid development as well as open multi-vendor systems.
PUZZLE Finder can help users quickly develop environment and network applications, and allow them to perform PUZZLE system management, resource monitoring, version maintenance, software installation, software update and gaining information of CPU, memory, Internet, etc.
PUZZLE series are AI hardware ready system ideal for deep learning inference computing to help you get faster, deeper insights into your customers and your business.