- Fully Compliant with the USB 1.1/2.0 (High Speed)
- RS-485 Active Star Wiring Applications
- 3000 VDC Isolation Protection on the RS-485 side
- Driver Supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)/7 (32/64-bit)/Linux
- No External Power Supply required
- Automatic RS-485 Direction Control
- ESD Protection for the RS-485 Data Line
- Operating Temperatures, -25 °C ~ +75 °C
USB to Isolated RS-485 Active Star Wiring Converter
The I-7563 is a cost-effective module for transferring serial data via USB. It allows you to connect your serial devices to systems that use a USB interface. Connecting the I-7563 to a PC. The I-7563 contains “Self-Tuner” This chip auto-tunes the Baud Rate and data format to the RS-485 network. The I-7563 module derives its power from the USB port and doesn’t need any power adapter.
Do you have any RS-485 wiring problems I-7563 is a USB to 1-channel RS-485 converter with a 3-way RS-485 Hub. Each channel contains its own RS-485 driver IC, so it can support star-shaped wiring.
I-7563 CR: USB to Isolated RS-485 Active Star Wiring Converter (RoHS)
I-7563-G CR: USB to Isolated RS-485 Active Star Wiring Converter (Gray Cover) (RoHS)
- ICP DAS