- Automatic MDI / MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
- Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
- 2 Gbps high performance memory bandwidth
- Frame buffer memory : 1 Mbit
- 2048 MAC addresses
- Redundant Power Inputs +10 ~ +30 VDC
- Power failure alarm by relay output
- Supports operating temperatures from -40°C ~ +75°C
- DIN-Rail mount for industrial usage
The RS-408/RSM-408 series is a 8-port Industrial Ethernet (10/100 Base-TX) Real-time Redundant Ring Switch. RS-408/RSM-408 supports 10/100M auto negotiation feature and auto MDI/MDI-X function, it can automatically switch the transmission speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps) for corresponding connections.
Built-in ICP DAS Cyber-Ring technique enables multiple switches to be placed into a redundant ring. Typically the switch detects and recovers from a copper link failure within approximately 20 ms – for the majority of applications, it is seamless process. The RS-408/RSM-408 series is much more easy to use and absolutely free of software setting. After unpacking the shipping case, it just takes one or two dip or rotary switch to make it work.
RS-408 CR: 8-port Redundant Ring Switch with Isolated Power Input +10 VDC ~ +30 VDC (RoHS)
RSM-408 CR: 8-port Redundant Ring Switch with Isolated Power Input +10 VDC ~ +30 VDC, metal casing (RoHS)
- ICP DAS