- 7″, 8.4″, 10.4″, 12.1″ and 15″ TFT LCD
- Cortex-A8 720 MHz/1 GHz CPU
- CE7 (Windows Embedded Compact 7)
- Hard Real-Time Capability
- Support eLogger HMI (free)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- NEMA 4/IP65 Compliant Front Panel
- Ultra-Rugged Construction and Reliable Design
- Operating Temperature: -10 °C ~ +60 °C
The VP-x201-CE7 are CE7 based ViewPAC that combine computing, I/O, and operator interface into a single unit, and provide the perfect solution for integrating HMI, data acquisition and control in an individual PAC. It is equipped with an Cortex-A8 CPU, TFT LCD and a variety of connectives including dual a Gigabit Ethernet, USB port, RS-232 and RS-485 interface. I/O expansion is available to use our Ethernet I/O modules and RS-485 I/O modules. Designed for panel mount installation, the front panel is NEMA 4/IP65 rated and can withstand sprayed water, humidity and extreme dust. Designed to operate over a wide -10°C ~ 60°C ambient temperature range, the fanless design offers the ultimate in reliability with no moving parts.
Windows Embedded Compact 7 is a componentized, hard real-time, high performance, and highly reliable operating system. CE7 delivers rich user experiences and a unique connection to Windows PCs, servers, services, and devices.
- ICP DAS