- Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 CPU
- 2U half-rack fanless system, -40°C to 70°C operation
- 4x 802.3at Gigabit PoE+, VGA, 2x USB 2.0, 2x COM via M12 connectors
- M.2 B key for 4G/ 5G module, M.2 E key for WiFi module
- Patented supercapacitor-based uninterruptible power backup*(SEMIL-1311J)
- 8~48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- CE, FCC and EN 50155 certified
SEMIL-1300 series is a rugged fanless computer with robust M12 I/O connectors in a standard 2U 19″ half-rack form factor enclosure. Powered by Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ CPU and coupled with workstation-grade Intel® C246 chipset, it supports up to 64 GB DDR4 ECC/non-ECC memory and offers flexible mounting options to wall or rack-mount up to two SEMILs side by side.
NVIDIA® Tesla T4 or Quadro P2200 Version: SEMIL-1300GC Series
IP67 Waterproof Version: SEMIL-1700 Series
SEMIL-1301: Half-Rack Rugged Fanless Computer supporting Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ processor with M12 I/Os
SEMIL-1311J: Half-Rack Rugged Fanless Computer supporting Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ processor with M12 I/Os and SuperCAP UPS
Joint-plate: Joint plate for dual SEMIL assembly
M12-Cable-Kit: 4x PoE+, VGA, 2x USB2.0 (by Y-cable), 2x COM (by Y-cable) and DC power cables
PA-160W-OW: 160W AC-DC power adapter, 20V/8A; 18AWG/120cm; cord end terminals for terminal block, operating temperature : -30 to 70°C.
PA-120W-OW: 120W AC/DC power adapter, 20V/6A; 18AWG/120cm; cord end terminals for terminal block, operating temperature : -30 to 70°C.